TR Register Forum

The TR Register Australia Inc. forum dedicated to Sidescreen TRs and Derivatives
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:52 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:30 pm 

Hi all,

In 2017 we had a farm help weekend at Chris’ farm to help Chris with a few jobs that are difficult to get done on your own. It was a fabulous time with much creativity in solving the issues, lots of laughs and fun.

I am away right now but thought I should get an email out to gauge interest. Chris has some limited accommodation and there are a few options close by near Bathurst for those who miss out. Or you can camp out on the farm if that suits.

We will drive up on Friday afternoon, have a relaxed take away pizza or whatever on Friday night at Chris’ place. Saturday we will work under Chris’ guidance and whip. Saturday night a bbq at Chris’ place and on Sunday a drive to a country pub for lunch before heading home.

Let me know if you will join in, as soon as possible please so we can determine accommodation needs.

Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:59 pm 

Hi all,

I have the following volunteers to be under the thumb of Chris Olson for the farm help weekend 29-31 March. We had a fantastic weekend last time, if you aren’t coming you are missing out! If you want to experience life at a goat farm (no, not Parliament House in Canberra) let me know soon.

Sue and I
Russ and Kerrie Holliday
Mal Munro
Bob and Rob Adams
Terry and Jenny Hicks

I expect we will have a few locals as well, hopefully including Alan and Cherylin Mitchell.

My thoughts are we drive up on Friday in time for a takeway pizza or whatever and wine dinner. Sydneysiders can meet somewhere to go together.

Saturday we work under Chris’ whip on the jobs he needs doing. Saturday night we will get some meat and salad and wine for another great night. Last time we bought it there but we can take it up on Friday.

Sunday we have a leisurely breakfast and then go for a drive lead by Chris for lunch at a location of his choosing. The same as last time would be great Chris!

Chris’ place only has 7 beds so we are already overfull, but with an airbed there is room in the lounge room to bunk down. Could those already coming get back to me if they have an airbed and are happy to set it up in the lounge.

If anybody else is considering joining in please let me know as soon as.

Cheers